What does HR software do?
It varies, but generally HR software carries out repetitive tasks like payroll, timesheets, calculating time-off, onboarding and performance management. It frees you and your managers from admin, and it might mean you don’t need to hire specialist HR resources.
Software that stores your employee data and automates your manual HR processes
Is it right for you?
- Increasing the efficiency of your business
- Streamlined processes and automation can significantly reduce the amount of time it takes to do standard HR tasks, and increase capacity for more ‘value-add’ tasks . Greater automation may reduce your reliance on highly skilled resource
- Increasing quality and consistency
- Employee satisfaction and retention can be improved with more consistent and effective HR processes. Employees can be engaged through new methods, such as regular employee surveys. Crucial services such as payroll, timesheets, and the booking of leave can be standardized and automated, and access can be controlled
- Increasing information and transparency
- A central source of accurate HR information is easily accessible. Employee performance management can be improved due to greater availability of data
- Increasing flexibility
- HR activities can be conducted remotely. Reliance on individuals with specialist knowledge of particular cases can be reduced. Flexible working can be enabled across a wider organisation using HR system tools
- Unlocking new areas of growth
- Some new client opportunities may be enabled by the improved availability of data, such as timesheets for contract work