What does Project management software do?
Project Management software helps you make better use of resources, handle unforeseen events and deliver new products and services. It can also help you improve productivity, efficiency, quality and consistency in the way people work.
Software that helps you plan and run complex projects, co-ordinate teams, set milestones, allocate budget, manage schedules and deliver change on time.
Is it right for you?
- Increasing the efficiency of your business
- Streamlined processes and automation can significantly reduce the amount of time it takes to do standard tasks, and increase capacity for more ‘value-add’ tasks. Greater automation may reduce your reliance on highly skilled resource. Automation can highlight required actions immediately, increasing throughput
- Increasing quality and consistency
- Standardising processes can ensure appropriate steps are followed and documentation is in place and up to date. Consistent practice can help ensure reporting is comparable and an accurate assessment of performance can be made. Security and compliance can be assured, with different levels of access available for different team members
- Increasing information and transparency
- A central portfolio view can significantly improve demand forecasting and resource management, and facilitate better risk management and decision making. Collaboration tools can allow project updates and documentation to be completed remotely, reducing the need for meetings. Project managers can view the activity of other teams if appropriate, allowing the proactive management of dependencies
- Increasing flexibility
- Project activities can be conducted remotely. Reliance on individuals with specialist knowledge of particular projects can be reduced
- Unlocking new areas of growth
- Increased efficiency can improve throughput and therefore increase capacity. Improved project oversight may unlock new client opportunities